Name of Organisation
No of openings
Global Sustainable Tourism Council
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for accomplishing a number of operational and administrative functions for GSTC. This position is for candidates based in India.
The Global Sustainable Tourism Council (GSTC), was formed in 2008 by the UN system, to develop global standards for sustainable tourism.
1. Maintaining “Conflict of Interest Statements” for various members of the GSTC staff and global network. This involves distributing forms, tracking collection, answering questions from users on how to complete the form.
2. Create and track invoices for payment from certain suppliers.
3. Provide occasional administrative support to the Accreditation Panel, consisting mostly of forming sub-groups of three panel members for each application received for Recognition of Standards and Accreditations.
4. Provide administrative support to all Working Groups including but not limited to: maintain lists of active members of Working Groups; keep the public lists on the website updated; schedule meetings; take minutes; maintain records of decisions taken.
5. Other administrative duties shared with and under the direction of the General Manager, including monitoring and replying to correspondence on firstname.lastname@example.org, maintaining records and archives of organizational activities, generating invoices, etc.
6. Provide backup support to essential duties of the General Manager and CEO during his/her personal leaves.
Reports to the General Manager.
• Education level: Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Experience: 4 years minimum professional work experience in an office setting
• Language skills: Professional grade written and spoken English is required; preference given to candidates with professional grade Spanish. Should be proficient in precise and mature verbal communication, as a lot of contact with people from around the world.
• Software skills: intermediate or higher-level user of QuickBooks, MS Excel, and MS Word, with proven ability to quickly learn various software applications. Skills of basic accounting.
This position pays Rs 45,000 per month for the first 6 months. This may be revised after a review post the 6-month period.
How to apply
Interested candidates to send their detailed resume to email@example.com with the subject line Application for Operations Coordinator.